Legacy Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk about anything (Well almost anything). And have fun talking about it too. :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i feel like a boss when i play halo reach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the bull demon
Developer
Developer
the bull demon

i feel like a boss when i play halo reach  Empty
PostSubject: i feel like a boss when i play halo reach    i feel like a boss when i play halo reach  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Case when i play halo well when my friends and I play halo I destroy them and who eels do you know that can say that they been a 12 foot soldier in armor or that you dropped in a pod from a FUCKING spaceship from outer FUCKING space.
Back to top Go down
Qwertyuiopman
Co-owner
Co-owner
Qwertyuiopman

PostSubject: Same Here   i feel like a boss when i play halo reach  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 am

I also like the time when the Falcon crashes near the spire and how Jorge throws you out of the Corvette. Pretty cool how they made those events first-person.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Owner
Owner
Sonic

PostSubject: I know right   i feel like a boss when i play halo reach  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 am

It was pretty god damn cool how they made that first person... It was like "Woah fucking awesome!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyteamforums.forumotion.com
Mad_2
Forum Newbie
Mad_2

PostSubject: Re: i feel like a boss when i play halo reach    i feel like a boss when i play halo reach  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Spartans are only 7 feet tall Razz How about mid-fucking-air assasinations? B.O.S.S. And armorlock killing a guy in a warthog! if i get sniper rifle, Energysword, and stealth, y'all are fucked... from sooo many diffrent angles XD

afro + Vader # 2 + Cartman = Spartan!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel like a boss when i play halo reach    i feel like a boss when i play halo reach  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i feel like a boss when i play halo reach
Page 1 of 1