Legacy Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk about anything (Well almost anything). And have fun talking about it too. :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic the hedgehog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Owner
Owner
Sonic

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the hedgehog   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:10 pm

I think that Sonic is a very good character in Super smash bros brawl... Many people say that he's too OP because he's a spammable character... That is true... But Sonic is just a good character to use... I've beaten people as Sonic without spamming the living hell out of him... You guys can disagree... But Sonic is a good character in Super Smash bros brawl.

Last edited by Sonic on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyteamforums.forumotion.com
onepissedoffcanadain
onepissedoffcanadain

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the hedgehog   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 am

mat go die in a hole you can play two ways one you cant counter hit you cant block and he cant miss plus he is the fastest so i count out run him and if you do get him in a combo you can b out of your sheald that is what makes him op
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Owner
Owner
Sonic

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Sonic the hedgehog   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 am

He's just fucking the best character... He can out beat anyone you play Casey, And for one thing... He may be spammable but you can beat people without spamming the hell out of it... I've done it and so has many other people... Invaild arguement.
Back to top Go down
onepissedoffcanadain
onepissedoffcanadain

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the hedgehog   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 am

or you could use ligit combos and play properly or you could play sonic have 5 lives and 2 damdge done
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Owner
Owner
Sonic

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Stop complaining   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:56 am

Onepissedoffcandain? First off you can't play Sonic... So don't even talk... Second of all I can beat your ass as Sonic... Any character you play I will beat him as Sonic hands down... And I know you're really good as Link... I can beat your ass as Sonic when you're Link any day... Don't even go there.
Back to top Go down
onepissedoffcanadain
onepissedoffcanadain

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the hedgehog   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 am

well for starters that is bull shit you have never beaton me one v one as link actuly one one has yet so there and i can play sonic i just dont practice sonic because he dosint play right for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the hedgehog   Sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic the hedgehog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Team :: Wii Games :: Super smash bros brawl-
Jump to: