Legacy Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk about anything (Well almost anything). And have fun talking about it too. :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea of a new class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwertyuiopman
Co-owner
Co-owner
Qwertyuiopman

Idea of a new class Empty
PostSubject: Idea of a new class   Idea of a new class Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 pm

What makes this game fun to play is the different classes you can use, with each class having their own skillsets and the ability to do different things.
So there are two rivals, Nulgath and Dage. What I've noticed is that Dage already has two classes. One is Darkcaster and the other one is the well-known rare Darkside class.
Both classes are pretty powerful. Darkcaster has lots of Heal over times, the ability to increase damage and can regen mana fairly well. Darkside is a class that can attack multiple targets and can do really high damage due to it's rank 10 passive skill. Both of these can be really effective in pvp, both Bludrut brawl and doom arena. So if Dage has these two powerful classes, then why can't Nulgath have at least one class?
Nulgath is just about as popular as Dage, so if Dage has his own classes, I think it would be fair if Nulgath has his own classes too.
So if a Nulgath class was created, what would it be called and what skills would it have? Please feel free to share your thoughts about this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Owner
Owner
Sonic

Idea of a new class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea of a new class   Idea of a new class Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 am

I do think Nulgath should have a class too... I have an idea of one too... The class should be called: Doombringer, and the skills should be called: Doomshade, Paladin's Bane, Dark World, and Black Night... still haven't figured out which each one of them does yet but if you can figure out which each one does It'll be better for me xD. I'm opening up the discussion for you guys to figure out what each skill does Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyteamforums.forumotion.com

Idea of a new class
Page 1 of 1