Legacy Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where you can talk about anything (Well almost anything). And have fun talking about it too. :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The word "Noob"

Go down 
2 posters

Do you call people noobs?
Always, if they are not my level then they're a noob
The word "Noob" Vote_lcap0%The word "Noob" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes, when people dont know what I know
The word "Noob" Vote_lcap40%The word "Noob" Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Rarely
The word "Noob" Vote_lcap60%The word "Noob" Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Never
The word "Noob" Vote_lcap0%The word "Noob" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Qwertyuiopman
Co-owner
Co-owner
Qwertyuiopman

The word "Noob" Empty
PostSubject: The word "Noob"   The word "Noob" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:06 pm

A lot of people who play MMORPG games and especially AQW players use the word noob in the wrong way. They imply that the word "noob" states that someone or something requires no skill. In some cases that can be true, but what the word "Noob" really means is someone that is new to a game. For example some people say, "People who use vindicator of They are noobs". This statement would be true if a level one bought the Vindicator of They class for 2000AC. But sometimes, for instance, me, I'm a lvl 45 that uses Vindicator of They (not in pvp) and I still get called a noob. If I am a lvl 45, then it is very obvious that I've been playing this game for quite a while, so therefore not a new player and therefore not noob. And you can't really say that a class requires no skill, because every class requires at least some sort of skill to use, some classes just require slighly more than others. People also take the word "Noob" as an insult. The word "Noob" is actually an adjective or noun. So "Noob" is realy used to describe a player/item, not meant to be used as an insult. Let's take a look at another example. Rouge class. This class is a noob class because it is a starter class, so you use it when you start the game or when you're a noob. But rouge is not a bad class, I've known people doing 1000s with rouge at lvl 10. And if someone uses rouge in pvp and is good at it, that means they are a god player themselves, but none-the-less, rouge is a noob class. My point is that people need to start remembering what the word noob really means before they use it. Agree?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Owner
Owner
Sonic

The word "Noob" Empty
PostSubject: I totally agree   The word "Noob" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 am

I agree with everything you have to say... People do need to remember what the word "noob" means... That's all I have to say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.legacyteamforums.forumotion.com

The word "Noob"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy Team :: Pc games :: Aqworlds-
Jump to: